Converted Posts

I think I got all the old posts converted to using Markdown. Since this blog started with Textpattern which uses Textile, most of the posts were in that format. Typo was smart enough to handle posts in different markup formats and switch formats to Markdown a few months ago. WordPress is not smart enough to handle posts in different formats and the Textile ones were broken when rendered in Markdown.

I also fixed up all of the images. Some of the old ones were in Photostack install which had gotten moved and broken a while ago. I am going to have to figure out a more permanent solution to the location of images.